After several attempt back and forth from overseas for our unit turn-over in Venice Mackinkey Hill and had to provide authorise Atty in Fact who had signed the turn-over of our unit. Upon visiting the unit for the first time, it was very dusty and was not cleaned prior to turn-over.

We have decided to furnished the unit and had managed to sleep for a day only to find many defects, there was over 25 defects including the tiles as some are even different in colours to add to many defects. Even the kitchen sinks leaves heavily as they have used the cheapest plastic plumbing materials, literally everything used inside the unit are just the lowest quality for obvious reason, contractors and their sub-contractors cost savings.

I also believe that the quality department must have received a favourable gesture from the contractors to turn a blind eye for any defects, quality issue during the unit turn-over to Megaworld, so I'll make you be the judge on that! Not sure if the Megaworld Chairman Mr Andrew Tan is aware of this circumstances.

My questions now are, for a foreign investors;

1. What's our rights

2. Who can we lodge a formal complaints

3. Are we protected as an investor by both government

4. It's about time that we approach the fair trading, real estate department for advice and assistance including the ATO

5. Does the Megaworld marketing people in Australia governed and meet the Australian real estate agent competency?

6. Or are the Megaworld marketing legally able to sell and promote overseas investment property in Australia

7. Is it legal to promote and mentioned that suranuations can be use to purchase property investment overseas

8. Calling all current and planning to invest in property overseas - beware and speak to your accountant and lawyers to find out the legality and your protection.

9. Join me in making noise, I am going to contact local media to make an exposure about this.

10. Watch this space as I will post email and Facebook account that we can communicate.

11. I had long lasting issue with communications with Megaworld from their marketing to supports and only had bad to worst experiences from day 1.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of megaworld corporation venice piazza. Megaworld needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned megaworld corporation venice piazza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Megaworld.

Had an Experience with Megaworld?

Comments

Hi,

I have the same issues for a long time now with deaf ears.How are you doing with your problems with Megaworld?

I'm with you, l will join you in a mas action on Megaworld & keep us updated.

I'm planning to make a complaint to the new Duterte administration.About time all these corruptions from this developer gets attention.

Good day Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for letting us know about your concern online.May we know if you've already forwarded this matter to the client relations group of Megaworld?

You may send an email to customerservice@megaworldcorp.com.Please let us know the status.