1.6

Beware, of unexplained, unsupported charges, no response Accounts Department, no action on anything you request, their job it seems to me is to slap you with charges left, right and center.And you think after they empty your bank account they will hand you your key, nope!

You have to wait, and wait and wait. By the way, they will charge you with "homeowner's dues" retroactive as to the date when you "accepted" the unit, even so physically you are still in limbo as to when you can move in. HOW IS THIS NOT REGULATED?

So if you have not bought, stay away.If you already have bought, welcome to your grave.

Reason of review: Penalties, delivery, miscalculation of payment ledgers, No response from account management.

Comments

megaworldcorpreview_83

I would like to invite you to the newly created FB Page:

Las Pi, Las Pinas, Philippines #1316768

I would like to file a complaint too.I already have the unit fully paid to them (turnover should be Dec 2015) via bank loan.

So now I am paying the bank and insurance but there is no unit turnover yet.Please contact me on my email - melanie.aclan@yahoo.com

to Anonymous #1362155

Yes pls. include me. I would like to file a complaint also.

to Anonymous #1381739

We have the same case. I want to file a case also. How i could contact you guys?

Warren Township, New Jersey, United States #1312944

Hi,

I am planning to file a complain too.My condo unit is supposed to be finished by Dec 2015 but they moved the turnover date for the 3rd time now.

last feb I as told that the turnover is on 2nd quarter of 2017 but when i followed up again yesterday, i was told that it will be this year. I already have an approved loan and about to sign it. They giving me so much inconvenience.

Can someone send me an email at jadeng_96@yahoo.com if you guys are filing a legal complaint.Thanks.

Makati, National Capital Region, Philippines #1289081

I hope we can gather all the people who became victims of MEGAWORLD and file a complaint together.

to Mira Marikina City, Manila, Philippines #1289663

Sir/ maam, im willing to join against megaworld.Actually sumulat na po kami ng lawyer ko sa HLURB and sa office of the president regarding sa megaworld.

Kaya sa mga kababayan ko na biktima din ng megaworld pls.

magsalita n kyo o tayo para mas malakas ang laban natin against megaworld at mapakinggan tayo ng kinauukulan at matigil na ang panloloko ng megaworld.Ito po cp ko 09204760339.

to Irene Taguig, Manila, Philippines #1304603

Are you still continuing with this complaint? If so, I would like to join as I am having the same problems - unsupported charges, no response much less action taken, move-in date still in limbo.

to RJ Eian #1306415

I also want to file a complaint against megaworld.please tell me what to do.thanks

mej
to Irene #1312030

ms.Irene, can you give me your email ad po para ma communicate po kita.

Just like you, i'm thinking of pursuing legal case din po.Salamat