1.6

Beware, of unexplained, unsupported charges, no response Accounts Department, no action on anything you request, their job it seems to me is to slap you with charges left, right and center.And you think after they empty your bank account they will hand you your key, nope!

You have to wait, and wait and wait. By the way, they will charge you with "homeowner's dues" retroactive as to the date when you "accepted" the unit, even so physically you are still in limbo as to when you can move in. HOW IS THIS NOT REGULATED?

So if you have not bought, stay away.If you already have bought, welcome to your grave.

Reason of review: Penalties, delivery, miscalculation of payment ledgers, No response from account management.

Had an Experience with Megaworld?

Comments

Las Pi, Las Pinas, Philippines #1316768

I would like to file a complaint too.I already have the unit fully paid to them (turnover should be Dec 2015) via bank loan.

So now I am paying the bank and insurance but there is no unit turnover yet.Please contact me on my email - melanie.aclan@yahoo.com

anonymous
Warren Township, New Jersey, United States #1312944

Hi,

I am planning to file a complain too.My condo unit is supposed to be finished by Dec 2015 but they moved the turnover date for the 3rd time now.

last feb I as told that the turnover is on 2nd quarter of 2017 but when i followed up again yesterday, i was told that it will be this year. I already have an approved loan and about to sign it. They giving me so much inconvenience.

Can someone send me an email at jadeng_96@yahoo.com if you guys are filing a legal complaint.Thanks.

Mira
Makati, National Capital Region, Philippines #1289081

I hope we can gather all the people who became victims of MEGAWORLD and file a complaint together.

Irene
to Mira Marikina City, Manila, Philippines #1289663

Sir/ maam, im willing to join against megaworld.Actually sumulat na po kami ng lawyer ko sa HLURB and sa office of the president regarding sa megaworld.

Kaya sa mga kababayan ko na biktima din ng megaworld pls.

magsalita n kyo o tayo para mas malakas ang laban natin against megaworld at mapakinggan tayo ng kinauukulan at matigil na ang panloloko ng megaworld.Ito po cp ko 09204760339.

RJ Eian
to Irene Taguig, Manila, Philippines #1304603

Are you still continuing with this complaint? If so, I would like to join as I am having the same problems - unsupported charges, no response much less action taken, move-in date still in limbo.

Cecile
to RJ Eian #1306415

I also want to file a complaint against megaworld.please tell me what to do.thanks

to Irene #1312030

ms.Irene, can you give me your email ad po para ma communicate po kita.

Just like you, i'm thinking of pursuing legal case din po.Salamat

to Mira #1312025

may i suggest po na magcreate ng email ad tagging all of us commenting here. I would also like to complain din.

to Anonymous Navotas, Rizal, Philippines #1352061

Hi,

Would like To inquire if all of you filed collective complaint?

Just came across this when I searched for reviews of megaworld condos.

I have the same problem turnover date was supposed to be dec 2015 then moved to June 2016 then December 2016 then June 2017. Then awhile ago nakulitan sakin when they checked 2018 pa daw ang turnover so Kung Hindi ako nangulit Hindi ko malalaman. So disappointing. They even lost my original contract to sell and when they sent it back to me to sign, they sent it to a different address and person!

So annoying! Then I noticed the amt is different again they lost a part of what I paid b fore but I I have scanned copy way back pa. Sila may kasalanan nawala nila ako pa agrabyado. I would like to join if u will file a complaint.

Please advise next steps.Thanks.